Join us Thursday and Friday, February 21 & 22, 6 am - 6 pm, for our annual Radiothon for St. Jude Kids!
Listen online at: https://www.iheart.com/live/hallelujah-1003-6972/
Become a Partner in Hope during our St. Jude Radiothon and receive a"This Shirt Saves Lives" t-shirt with your $20+ monthly donation.
You can donate:
- By calling 1-800-411-9898
- Online at www.stjude.org/radio/WMXC
What a Partner In Hope Supports:
- 1 Partner in Hope will provide a blood transfusion fora St. Jude patient
- 2 Partners in Hope will provide a day of oxygen for a St. Jude patient
- 3 Partners in Hope will provide “No More Chemo Parties” for 10 St. Jude patients
- 6 Partners in Hope will provide a day of chemo fora St. Jude Patient
- 14 Partners in Hope will help St. Jude host the annual teen prom
Watch this video and learn about how St Jude helped former Auburn football player Shon Coleman.
Shon survived cancer and is now playing in the NFL.
He was treated for Leukemia at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital in 2011 and 2012.
Shon's story was featured on NBC's Today Show.